Friday, April 17, 2015

THE GOSPEL CHANGES EVERYTHING!!!

Do you know the Gospel?

The gospel is JESUS CHRIST.  The gospel is his life, death and resurrection.

We are designed with a purpose, we are tragically broken, and yet our God still loves us, despite all our flaws.

How are we able to put the everlasting and all-encompassing hope of the gospel into words?

Pastor and teacher Timothy Keller explains the gospel like this “We are more sinful and flawed in ourselves then we ever dared believe, yet at the very same time we are more love and accepted in Jesus Christ then we ever dared hope.”

I can’t even begin to wrap my head around this, but I do know the truth of the gospel!  The Truth of Jesus’ life, death and resurrection.

1 Corinthians 15:1-4 states
“Now I would remind you, brothers, of the gospel I preached to you, which you received, in which you stand,  and by which you are being saved, if you hold fast to the word I preached to you—unless you believed in vain.
For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures, that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures.”

The gospel always get me fired up and excited to continue running the race!  I hope it does for you too!

Let us know what you think, we want to hear it.
Comment Below!

In Him, 
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment